Friday, September 11, 2020

Thinking Out Loud

 Hiya, y'all!


I hope everyone is doing okie dokie. 😊


I'm just jumping on my blog today to sort of verbalize some thoughts. 🤔


My publisher and good friend, Y. Correa did a thing ....


She started a new yearly event called "The Women in Science Fiction Month". This gave me a sort of Copycat idea. I thought, "What if I did a 'Paranormal Writers Month'?"

So I am thinking about doing this event. It probably won't happen in 2020 as we are a hop, skip and jump away from the end of the year. I was thinking, though, that maybe March of 2021. Ideally, I would want to host about 3 authors a week, which would give me about 12 authors in 1 month.

Anywho ... thoughts, everyone? What do you think? Drop a comment and let me know if this would be something you'd be interested in seeing or participating in.

Thanks!


Toodles,



5 comments:

  1. I totally think you should do it. Be my advice is to keep it simple so you don't overwhelm yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're running it as a theme for a whole month, that sounds about right to me. Go for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! This helps a lot! Sending love to you all.
    Rosie. :)

    ReplyDelete