Thursday, May 14, 2020

Rising Speak on Apocawhat?

Hmm ... she taped it on the inside of the mailbox this time. That's a little more secure. Wow, looks like somebody went grocery shopping.


I. SEE. MOVIE. BUTTER. POPCORN!!!



Okay, while that is underway, let me once again introduce myself. I'm lousy at this Intro stuff. I tend to just walk in and start yapping.



It's Da'Kharta Rising, getting my invasion to discuss a freebie that is hot off the presses, called "Apocawhat?"



"Apocawhat?" is a play on the word apocalypse but with a twist. The questioning of "What's going on, really?"

Brother Urvin and Sister Lizzie are preparing for what they believe will be a quiet routine day of stocking up on groceries. When they see the neighborhood grocery store crowded during a day and time when it's usually quiet, they must fight through their insecurities and anxieties to maneuver through the crowd. 

πŸ‘‰For those who struggle with not being accepted in society, you'll be able to relate.

πŸ‘‰For those who get triggered when they are around large groups of people, you will definitely be able to relate.

"Apocawhat?" is not my usual brand of heaviness, but when you read the story, you'll discover it's typical Rising Speak when you least expected.

Well, the popcorn is all done. Make sure to check out "Apocawhat?" on my website or on the Freebies segment of All Authors Publishing House.




No comments:

Post a Comment