Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Rising Speak on Vocal Remedy

Wow … people still put keys under rocks and wonder why their stuff is missing. Luckily for Rosie, I don't steal, although I do find movie butter popcorn and pop it from time to time, usually forgetting to wash the bowl when done.

Also, luckily, I'm not really a burglar. Just some writer that wanted a small space to talk about something free for National Short Story Month.



Wait, still haven't introduced myself properly. I am Da'Kharta Rising. If that's too hard to pronounce, you can call me S.A.S.S., the Slightly Antisocial Socialite. I know how people are too lazy to do full consonants and vowels, so they'd rather abbreviate.

Today, I'm speaking on one of two freebies I have available for National Short Story Month. Perhaps this whole project will have me putting down freebies more often, since I can go years without putting out a full length anything.

Okay, now I'm rambling. It's time to remedy this situation. See what I did there? It's a lead-in to the very freebie I speak of, entitled "Vocal Remedy". 




So ... why Vocal Remedy as the title? For one, I liked the sound of it. Two, the "vocal" represents the profession of the teacher Mr. Choice. Three, the "remedy" bit is driven by the actions of Vaser. Seriously, don't you just hate it when a title has nothing to do with the content? Maybe it's just me.

I know you see the cross but trust me, this has nothing to do with religion or any such taint on it. However, the cross has meaning too, but I'm not going to give away that tidbit.

You'll just have to R.A.S. (Read and See).

Check out this freebie on my website or in the Freebies section of the All Authors Publishing House store.

I'll be back to talk about my other one, or whenever Rose replenishes her popcorn supply.

Signing out this mofo,




No comments:

Post a Comment